We are currently hiring for a Franchise sales specialist.
Every day someone leaves the corporate world and thinks, “There’s got to be a better way!” They want to own their own business and have the available funds to purchase a business. They have never run a business before and are nervous about being their own business.
The ideal solution is a franchise or start up where there is a proven system with support that can help them achieve the american dream while limiting their risk.
We have thousands of buyers contacting us and we are seeking a Franchise Sales Specialist to work with these buyers to help them find the right franchise or opportunity for themselves.
Details of Job Description
We are seeking individuals to join our team as a Franchise Sales Specialists that will sell new franchises as well as any existing franchise as a resale. Ideal candidates will have experience in franchise sales.
In this position, you will be responsible for making the initial contact with prospective owners in order to establish the relationship and generate the initial interest in a franchise purchase. You will directly assist in qualifying them and setting appointments for them to speak with a sales consultant in effort to close the sale.
You will be trained and mentored in the resale process opening up an other income stream for you.
If you are financially motivated, have an ambitious and competitive drive with the desire to help others achieve their dream of owning their own business, apply now!
Benefits of working with Murphy
- Unlimited income potential. Successful Consultants have been known to make 6-figures or more!
- Over 350 franchises as well a full marketing program for existing franchises to resell.
- Complete back office program for marketing and support
- National team support
- #1 market share business brokerage in the US
This position is based in the Jacksonville, FL area with no limits with where you can work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION: Essential Job Functions
- Place daily outbound calls and/or emails to prospective owners (must generate your own leads or work with a broker’s buyer leads)
- Qualify all prospects, by phone or email (training will be provided)
- Make consistent and/or continual contact with each prospective owner in order to establish the relationship and generate the initial interest in a franchise purchase
- Schedule appointments with the franchise team once a prospect has been determined qualified
- Assist and communicate frequently with the franchise team ensuring that the sales process is followed appropriately
- Consistently and passionately work with the team/prospects towards the ultimate goal of awarding a franchise to each qualified candidate
- Perform basic account maintenance and assist in the sales process as needed or directed
- Prospect for franchise resale opportunities (need to generate your own leads)
- Package, List and Sell existing franchises
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE: Job Requirements
- Some level of college or degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service, sales, marketing, recruiting, telemarketing, or related field required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with prospects over the phone
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Previous telesales and/or call center experience is a plus, but not required
- CRM (specifically BASE) experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
- Strong organizational & time-management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and consultative communication skills
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.